Monday, October 20, 2008

Bikes in a tricycle deliveries!

This is picture was taken by me on an early morning ride going to work in Digos City my resident city. I quickly got my digicam and took this pictures.

Transportation of different kind exist here in Davao, just like the tricycle as what we call it here. In other parts of the Philippines they call it Pedicab. Tricyboat(if they use a modified engine use to run a small banca/boat), Trisikad(if it is manually ran by a man which uses bicycle) and some names I am not familiar with.


More on the article after the jump! Click read more below.





They are used to transport people from one place to the other within the city and neighboring Barangays. And just like the picture shown above, they are also used for transportation of goods. I don’t know how they did it, there must be around 10-15 small bikes that fits in there.

What do you think? How many are being transported?



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews