Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Candid, Group and pictorials at the Davao Blogger Event!

Candid shots!



Where's your drink?



The party is great!



The pictures I took are blurry! I think my hands are shaking!

More images after the jump! Click read more below.




Look who's in there!



My Mom just texted me!



I'm busy blogging!



We're hungry!

Group Shots!



We made it to the party!



Glad we're here!



Killer pose!



Nice shot!



Make peace not war!



That's us!

Smiles!



Is my angle right for the pose!



Drama Queen got her man!



What's that over there?



We're full!



See we're here!



Where's my food?



Ready to eat!



We're done eating!



So do we!



Always camera ready smiles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. nice picss... DL them! hihihihi...

Anonymous said...

great! cool! amazing! undisputed.. lol.. hehehe

Marites said...

love the pics..grab ko iyong isa ha:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews