Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The best Halo-halo up North is San Fernando, La Union’s Halo-halo de Iloko!

Looking for a special place to get your cravings for Halo-halo took me up North in San Fenando, La Union!



I was passing by La Union going to Vigan, Ilocos Sur to see the old city that was still preserved. I asked some people on the bus going there if there are anything sort of good food or dessert to taste in the region which is not the traditional food from the region. I got an answer and they say that I should pass by San Fernando, La Union and taste their Halo-halo there at “Halo-halo de Iloko“.
I did and I was not disappointed at all. The place is easy to look for, just ask any tricycle driver and they will surely bring you to “Halo-Halo de Iloko“! The place looks so small from the outside and once you go in you can see that the place has its own character. As I arrived in the place around past 2 in the afternoon, there were only one table that was occupied. I ordered and wow tha Halo-halo was tempting. The taste was awesome and it took me 5 minutes to eat it all.
If you ever go to the Ilocos Region up north don’t forget to pass by and have a Halo-halo!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews